Dive Pangea has earned a reputation for providing personalized service, and we have grown by leaps and bounds the last several years. We have the honor of being the only dive shop in Camp Bay which means we will have the distinct luxury of being the only divers on the reef here....but on the flip side, that also means space is very limited. We anticipate the coming season to be extremely busy.
To continue to provide our divers with the highest level of service and personal attention, we are now requesting a deposit to secure your reservation. Because space is coveted and we anticipate demand will be higher than ever this coming season (keep in mind we are the only dive shop in Camp Bay), it is HIGHLY recommended that reservations are made in order to reserve your space. A non-refundable deposit* of 50% of your package is required. If you don't see your package listed, please contact us as we are constantly adding more booking OPTIONS.
camp Bay has been a well kept secret for all these years, but the secret is slipping out and we are being discovered. We do everything in our power to make accommodations to last minute guests, but please be advised that SPACE IS LIMITED, and guests with paid reservations are given priority.
We are looking forward to blowing bubbles with you and showing you the unspoiled beauty of Camp Bay, Roatan.
*Deposits are fully refundable if diving is cancelled by the staff due to weather or other extenuating circumstances. Your safety is our upmost priority, and please understand that weather here in Camp Bay is occasionally unpredictable. We do our best to accommodate diving every day, however, we will ABSOLUTELY NOT risk anyone's safety, including our crew, and we are even more conservative with children and students. If diving or class is postponed, please rest assured it is only because it is in the best interest of yours and our staff's safety. Please Understand that unlike the rest of the world, tropical weather is very difficult (almost impossible) to predict. the weather forecasts, especially for Camp Bay, are often inaccurate. We do our best to look at various weather models, but many times we rely on the old fashioned way: we wake up, look out the window, and see what Mother Nature has in store for us that particular day. If conditions dictate, we may offer you the option to relocate to Port Royal at an additional charge for fuel. If we need to postpone or relocate diving, please trust us, it is only because we have your best interests at heart.
Sincerely, Chrissie Bowen, Owner